Join us for a complimentary medical devices bootcamp aimed at junior lawyers and new joiners in the medical devices and life sciences sectors
During this full-day seminar we will provide a comprehensive introduction to the regulation of medical devices including changes introduced by the new medical devices and in vitro diagnostic Regulations, and what this means for your organisation. We will also be joined by guest speaker Graeme Tunbridge from the MHRA who will talk the audience through the role of the Regulatory Authority.
- Definition and life cycle of a medical device
- Introduction to the relevant legislation- including changes under the MDR/IVDR
- Classification of a medical device
- Conformity assessment procedure
- Clinical investigations
- Post-authorisation obligations
- Promotion and market access
- Companion diagnostics
- Liability issues
The full agenda and link to RSVP can be found on the website. Hope to see you there!