Arnold & Porter’s Future Pharma Forum invites you to a complimentary regulatory seminar aimed at junior lawyers and new joiners in the UK/EU life sciences industry. We will provide a comprehensive introduction to key EU regulatory law topics from an in-house practitioner’s perspective and touch on the implications of Brexit.
- Overview of the EU pharmaceutical law framework
- Clinical trials, unlicensed supply and compassionate use
- Obtaining marketing authorisations
- Incentives: regulatory data protection, marketing protection, orphan market exclusivity and paediatric rewards
- Advertising and promotion of medicinal products
- Pricing and reimbursement in the UK
- Supply chains
Who is it relevant for?
The Future Pharma Forum is a group established to provide training and networking opportunities for junior and mid-level lawyers in the life sciences industry. We conduct seminars and events aimed at junior and mid-level lawyers up to around 8 years PQE. There are no formal entry or membership requirements— please feel free to pass this to colleagues who might be interested in attending.