Arnold & Porter’s Future Pharma Forum invites you to a complimentary regulatory seminar aimed at junior lawyers and new joiners in the UK/EU life sciences industry. We will provide a comprehensive introduction to key EU regulatory law topics from an in-house practitioner’s perspective and touch on the implications of Brexit.
- Overview of the EU pharmaceutical law framework
- Clinical trials, unlicensed supply and compassionate use
- Obtaining marketing authorisations
- Incentives: regulatory data protection, marketing protection, orphan market exclusivity and paediatric rewards
- Advertising and promotion of medicinal products
- Pricing and reimbursement in the UK
- Supply chains
Who is it relevant for?
The Future Pharma Forum is a group established to provide training and networking opportunities for junior and mid-level lawyers in the life sciences industry. We conduct seminars and events aimed at junior and mid-level lawyers up to around 8 years PQE. There are no formal entry or membership requirements— please feel free to pass this to colleagues who might be interested in attending.
More information is on the website, and you can sign up here.