The next Future Pharma Forum will be on 27 September: Implications of Recent EU and UK Court Decisions in the Pharmaceutical Sector
Emily MacKenzie, Barrister at Brick Court Chambers, will join us to recap on how challenges to pharmaceutical decisions may be brought to the European and domestic courts. Emily will provide a summary of recent European Court and English Court decisions in the pharmaceutical area and we will explore the implications for pharmaceutical companies.
- How to bring challenges to the European Court
- The interplay of domestic proceedings
- Summary of recent European Court decisions, including:
- Shire on orphan market exclusivity and;
- Astellas on the role of the Concerned Member State
- Summary of recent English Court decisions, including Napp on the Article 10(3) hybrid-abridged procedure
- Changes in the Notice to Applicants regarding RDP, including the “reverse combination” principle
- The implications for pharmaceutical companies
More information can be found on our website, and you can sign up here. Hope to see you there!